1. Launch WebVideoRip Ultimate (get it here)
2. Open any Hulu video in Internet Explorer
3. The recording process starts automatically as you watch.- see the "Stop Recording" button at the top of the video
4. Do not close the browser window with the Hulu video until download is complete. To improve performance, you can minimize it and let the download run in the background.
5. Your download is complete.
6. Now you can convert your Hulu video to other popular formats
7. Transfer the converted video to your iPod or other portable device
1. How do I record multiple Hulu videos simultaneously?
WebVideoRip Ultimate uses a unique on-the-fly recording to download videos from Hulu and other sercure video web-sites.
Videos downloaded with this technology have a flash icon
with a camcorder next to them –
In order to download such videos you must be using Internet Explorer browser. If you want to download multiple Hulu videos simultaneously, open every video in a separate Internet Explorer window. Separate Internet Explorer tabs will not work.
2. Video downloads do not work in full screen mode. What can I do?
When using on-the-fly recording feature, Hulu videos cannot be downloaded in full screen mode. If you want to download video in bigger size, click the "Pop Out" button in Hulu player and stretch the browser window till the video reaches your required size.
3. WebVideoRip Ultimate downloads some videos twice. Why?
WebVideoRip Ultimate utilizes different technologies to improve video download compatibility. In this case the video is downloaded in two different ways. However, there is no additional bandwidth load. You can choose which download you like better or cancel one of the downloads before it finishes.
4. Can I record only part of the Hulu video?
Yes, you can. Just use the "Start Recording" and "Stop Recording" buttons at the top of the video.
5. Why does the download stop when I press the "Mute" button in the flash player?
WebVideoRip stops the download because absence of sound is interpreted as the end of video.